A light nutritious entree salad to serve up this summer!
It’s a grilled chicken goat cheese and strawberry salad with a simple balsamic dressing. This salad will compliment any diet with a healthy dose of protein, magnesium, calcium, vitamin A, C,and E and folate.
Ingredients for the salad:
- 2 cups organic mixed salad greens
- 1 cup sliced grilled free range chicken
- 1/2 cup sliced organic strawberries
- 2 tbsp. pecan pieces (raw or toasted)
- a sprinkle of crumbled goat cheese
For the dressing:
Grind fresh salt and pepper over the prepared salad. Drizzle with olive oil. Then, drizzle with balsamic.
So simple and sure to please:)